RFC compliance (was: RE: [governance] RE: PINGO)

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Thu May 15 05:56:44 EDT 2014

Thank you Wolfgang, indeed we have to keep asking for Open Standards also in the EP.

An Access to Documents request has been filed wrt RFC-compliance and interoperability information:

https://twitter.com/Sjig/status/466872196997328897

"Therefore, under the right of access to documents in the EU
 treaties, as developed in Regulation 1049/2001, I would like to
 have access to all documents relating to interoperability with the
 EP's mail systems and the EP's policies and server settings for
 mailing lists, in particular relating to RFC 5321 section 3.9.

 In addition, I would like to have access to all documents relating
 to forecasts or plans on how these matters will change in the short
 (2014) and long term (8th legislature)."

http://www.asktheeu.org/en/request/interoperability_with_the_eps_ma/

Your attention is much appreciated.

//Erik