[governance] Removal

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu May 15 03:56:41 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have one question: My understanding of the ruling is that an individual has to make a request to a search engine to remove the data/links to the orginal data to the operator of a search engine, in this case Google.

But what about the other search engines: Yandex, Bing, Baidu etc. If there are 100 search engines, does she/he has to make 100 requests?

Wolfgang

. IDies she/he have t.  -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----