[governance] Information of general interest: arret cour européenne Luxembourg, Spanish DPA against Google

Marie GEORGES marie.georges at noos.fr
Wed May 14 17:16:10 EDT 2014

Yes Adam..quite interesting Viktor Mayer-Schönberger 's article

The judgement is not at all in favor of censorship at all !!!!  Olivier, read it in deep, balance of interest is made between privacy and Interest of people to know...

In Europe( large meaning) if another  end is looked for  it will be at the ECtHR...

Best regards
Marie