[governance] Launch of the book on states and cyberspace (Tonight at 18.00 at the Geneva Internet Platform)

Jovan Kurbalija jovank at diplomacy.edu
Wed May 14 03:33:47 EDT 2014

If you are in Geneva, plese join us for the book launch ‘Peacetime Regime of State Activities in Cyberspace’. it is the most comprehensive coverage of this subject that includes technical, legal, policy, and diplomatic aspects of state activities in cyberspace during peacetime. Book will be presented by  Dr Katharina Ziolkowski, Federal Ministry of Defense (Germany) Here is the link for more information and electronic version of the book: http://giplatform.org/events/book-presentation-peacetime-regime-state-activities-cyberspace

Regards, Jovan

Jovan Kurbalija, Phd
Director, DiploFoundation
WMO Building | 7bis, Avenue de la Paix | 1211 Geneva - Switzerland
Tel +41 (0) 22 9073632 | Mobile +41 (0) 797884226
Email: jovank at diplomacy.edu | Twitter: @jovankurbalija

Note: If you have been waiting for a reply from me, this might explain my tardiness. Thank you for your patience!