[governance] PINGO

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon May 12 11:32:18 EDT 2014

On Sunday 11 May 2014 02:12 PM, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is my view how to deal with the section on Internet Principles of the NetMundial Sai Paulo Declaration.
>
> http://www.circleid.com/posts/20140510_pingo_net_mundial_adopts_principles_on_internet_governance/

To quote your paper

"And this document is supported by the majority of governments, by the
most recognized and respected leaders from the private sector, the gurus
of the technical community and a broad range of civil society
organizations."

Wolfgang, can you show evidence to the effect that NetMundial document
is supported by a majority of world's governments. This is apart from
the fact that a very large number of civil society organisations present
at NetMundial opposed the outcome document, and I can tell you, an even
greater number outside oppose it.

parminder