[governance] Re: [discuss] Comcast undertakes 9 year IETF cosponsorship!?

Daniel Pimienta pimienta at funredes.org
Sun Mar 23 10:29:35 EDT 2014

>Which is why I am glad that  parminders views are still a tiny
>minority not shared by civil society in general.
There is absolutely no evidence which could sustain this statement;
as a matter of fact I trust, at the countrary, it applies much better
to your views.

The only way to assess such statements is to conduce a survey among
the membership about some basic
questions which represent the lines of fracture of the debate here.
I would strongly suggest the new co-co team to consider seriously
this possibility in the medium term.

However, even if such survey would be conducted (and if it is
realized with the appropriate criterias) the results only will reflect
the position of the part of civil society which is member of this
forum and in no way the "civil society in general" to quote your words.

The issue of outreach of the IGF towards a larger civil society
stakeholders is another serious matter to be considered.

believed to be clean.