[bestbits] Re: [governance] IGC press release in response to the NTIA announcement of March 14

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 13:49:23 EDT 2014

Dear Suresh

Thank you.  I agree that this is not a call for affirmative action, but
could cause to set a pattern in our thinking that could eventually lead to
the situation of a call for affirmative action. If you agree that some
rewording is in order, the wordings could come from your own  reply :  You
mentioned "inclusiveness and consensus building";  We could also use words
like "global", "all", "universal", "impartial"

Thank you.