[governance] [discuss] U.S. to Give Up Oversight of Web Policymaking Body

Diego R. Canabarro diegocanabarro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 13:53:10 EDT 2014

Great perception, John.
I would just like to highlight that other members of the INet community should seriously dodge any sort of conditionality imposed by the US government at this point. Any alternative to the status quo shall be bottom-up. No matter if the final result coincides with the interests of those willing to relinquish the IANA functions from  US control, the "we dont accept this or that" should be strongly condemned from inception.

--
Enviado a partir de dispositivo movel
Sent from mobile device