[governance] JustNet Coalition contribution on Roadmap for the further evolution of the internet governance ecosystem for Netmundial.br

Guru गुरु Guru at ITforChange.net
Sun Mar 9 07:45:11 EDT 2014

Dear all,

JustNet Coalition has made a submission to NetMundial on Roadmap for the
further evolution of the Internet governance ecosystem.
Available on
http://content.netmundial.br/contribution/democratising-global-governance-of-the-internet/164
and also attached.

regards,