[governance] Re: [bestbits] Three NETmundial submissions launched for endorsement at bestbits.net

Garth Graham garth.graham at telus.net
Sat Mar 8 18:41:44 EST 2014

Accepting that MS improvement is a desirable, it's important to ask - and then what happens?  In my experience, the governments are really seeking to reduce the "burden" of government. Noticing that MS has enabled the self-regulation of the sector's rule making/decision making, they then fire all the regulators, thus simplifying the pool of stakeholders significantly.

GG