[governance] Just Net Coalition contribution on Principles for Netmundial.br

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Thu Mar 6 05:15:04 EST 2014

Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh at hserus.net> wrote:

> Hi Norbert, it would help if a list of the current signatories to
> this document (you, Indian NGOs ..) could be appended to the document.

At the current stage what we have is a consensus decision to form the
"Just Net Coalition" and a consensus decision to submit this document,
but we haven't completed the process of working out the Terms of
Reference or Charter (or whatever it'll get called) of Just Net
Coalition nor of figuring out the coalition's precise initial
composition (in the sense of who are organisational members and who
are individual members).

But I absolutely agree, this needs to be sorted out ASAP, so that a
“list of the current signatories” can indeed be appended.

Greetings,
Norbert