[governance] Re: FW: [discuss] Some more legal tangles for ICANN

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Sun Jun 29 15:21:30 EDT 2014

Therefore it is of no consequence whatsoever to ICANN if ICANN's IANA
function were to remove .IR from the root or change its delegation to
another party?

A reasonable response when a party argues an item should not be
subject to lien because it is of absolutely no value is to respond
then there will be no objection if it is seized, correct?

Surely if it has no value there can be no objection, you are the same
with or without the item in question.