[governance] Inquiry for a new vision into the future of IGC

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 04:44:40 EDT 2014

Thank you both for sharing your views with simplicity and clarity, which is
very helpful.

Safe space, Decorum and Fair hearing, Trust, Timely decision-making... Each
one of those notions does seem to capture one aspect or another of the
challenge IGC has been facing. I think further elaboration and work will
need to be done in order for a framework for Decorum, Fair hearing as well
as Timely decision-making to become effective. It seems to me that those
things must precede and enable the recovery of trust.

Any suggestions as to how to spell out or how to operationalize those
precedents are also welcome at any in this discussion. I will be sorting
out all ideas and suggestions into applicable categories.

Thanks again and keep them coming.

Mawaki