[governance] Inquiry for a new vision into the future of IGC

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 13:04:21 EDT 2014

 Thanks for the suggestion. However, could we start the discussion here and
formulate ideas, propositions that may then shape the agenda for further
IGC discussion in Istanbul? Unless one thinks that would be totally
counter-productive to start this process on this list, this might be IMHO a
more inclusive option (particularly in case we don't have remote
participation logistic in place in Istanbul for this kind of
preparatory/parallel meeting.)

Now personally and at this point in time, I have no resources to physically
attend the upcoming IGF, and I'm not even sure Deirdre has -- which is not
to say no IGC face-to-face meeting cannot take place without both cocos.
But I think it would be a good thing to have something prepared ahead of
time for any such meeting, with or without the physical presence of any or
both cocos.

Thanks,

Mawaki