[governance] HOW DO YOU HANDLE A FREE SERVICE PROVIDER

Kwasi Boakye-Akyeampong kboakye at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 08:15:59 EDT 2014

Thanks Suresh.

Yes, the group is locked. As a result no member has been able to post
since.

Below is the the message I get when I try to access the groups page. It
allows me though but anything I post bounces back undelivered.

*Banned Content Warning*
*The group that you are attempting to view (Opoku Ware School Foundation)
has been identified as containing spam, malware or other malicious content.
Content in this group is now limited to view-only mode for those with
access.*

*Group owners can request an appeal after they have taken steps to clean up
potentially offensive content in the forum. For more information about
content policies on Google Groups, please see our Help Centre article
<https://support.google.com/groups/answer/141369?hl=en-GB> on abuse and
our Terms of Service <http://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/terms/>.*

My problem is, there is no email address to contact for directions. This
group has been running for years so it would be painful to lose it. I'm now
looking for specific directions as to what to do to have the restrictions
removed.

Regards,
Kwasi