[governance] Funding opportunities for the IGF?

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 21:07:59 EDT 2014

This IGC co-coordinator certainly doesn't have funding yet.
I was hoping that there was good news for Nico from ISOC, but when I
checked that application process has now closed.
Let's all wish each other good luck and hope for the best.
Deirdre

On 28 July 2014 20:57, Ian Peter <ian.peter at ianpeter.com> wrote:

> I would be interested to know as well. As far as I know, even the IGC
> co-ordinators do not yet have funding (maybe that's changed in the last few
> days).
>
> Ian Peter
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Nico Z
> Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 8:03 AM
> To: Best Bits
> Cc: governance at lists.igcaucus.org
> Subject: [governance] Funding opportunities for the IGF?
>

> Dear all,
>
> a quick question related to funding opportunities for the 2014 IGF. Does
> anyone know whether any IG-related organizations (still) accepts
> applications for funding of civil society/academia at this time?
>
> Many thanks in advance
>
> Nicolo

>     http://www.igcaucus.org/

>      http://www.igcaucus.org/

“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979