[governance] URGENT: CS Delegates at Istanbul IGF 'High Level Meeting'

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:12:08 EDT 2014

Hi Mawaki,

As coordinators, you are both empowered to be there or at least one of you
or alternatively a proxy or nominee from the IGC. In light of the short
notice, you do not have to gather consensus for the support as it is part
of administrative duties and making sure either of you reports back.

Best Wishes,
Sala