[governance] URGENT: CS Delegates at Istanbul IGF 'High Level Meeting'

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Tue Jul 15 13:43:47 EDT 2014

Dear Mawaki

Deadline from IGF secretariat is actually tomorrow, Wednesday.

And we should not that this list of names will be forwarded to the host
country government organisers, and they will then decide who to invite.
So my suggestion is not to stress too much about it. As long as give
them a list that is regionally diverse.

My suggestion considering how little time we have for this process was
to send around 14 names, from IGC, BestBits, Community Informatics,
CSISAC, JustNet, and a few others.

So if IGC can send two names that would be great, and then just make
sure they are not the same names being put forward by the other networks.

One option would be to put forward your and Deirdre's names as
coordinators of the IGC. Will you both be there?

Anriette