[governance] [bestbits] February 19-20 open consultation and MAG meeting

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Fri Jan 31 10:05:33 EST 2014

In message <96E19734-23E0-4EE0-BEFB-76A56003E742 at gmail.com>, at 03:44:17
on Fri, 31 Jan 2014, Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro
<salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com> writes
>The email I missed which was that eventually there was confirmation from
>the local host that there was a significant cost savings from the change
>in dates.

Cost saving by the host, on account of no-one else wanting to hire the
conference venue in high summer? What about the costs of attendees
competing with tourists descending on the area for that very same month.
--
Roland Perry