[governance] [bestbits] February 19-20 open consultation and MAG meeting

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Fri Jan 31 09:59:39 EST 2014

In message
<CAJwbTiA+f328fr9b5+2tn7byc8WJXvEmetxcruSfkNoa7qTRPQ at mail.gmail.com>, at
10:31:00 on Thu, 30 Jan 2014, Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro
<salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com> writes
>When we complain about slight inconvenience when there are thousands of
>displaced persons who suffer daily from the loss of a family member and
>destruction to their communities, for some reason it just seems trivial
>especially if what is being debated and objected to is "vacation time"

One important issue is that flights and hotels in "peak holiday time"
will be significantly more expensive. It's not just about attendees
having to be away from their holidaying family for a week.
--
Roland Perry