[governance] plane ticket hardships resulting from potential IGF date change (was: February 19-20...)

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Jan 30 11:05:08 EST 2014

For those who want to book well in advance for conference travel, the evidence (empirical, to be sure) I have from booking conference tickets over the past several years is that this article is right, 80..90 days before is when tickets are the cheapest.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/when-is-the-optimal-time-to-book-a-flight/

--srs (iPad)