[NCUC-DISCUSS] [bestbits] Re: [governance] list of important questions to be delivered to LOC before 27th meeting

chlebrum . chlebrum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 05:31:14 EST 2014

Anja,

You can have some stats about Bali 2013 IGF here:
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/2013-bali/attendance-statistics
and the attendees list:
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/2013-bali/participants-list
Note that all registrants are not necessarily come to the meeting, but it
gives idea for countries/continents attendees, but it changes every year
depending on the chosen place for this meeting.

Chantal