[governance] Re: [bestbits] Fwd: Re: [discuss] cgi.br release regarding Brazil Global MSM on Internet Governance

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Mon Jan 13 05:47:17 EST 2014

I support Parminder's clearly documented end expressed opinion about the non-role of 1net in the course of the Brazil Global MS Meeting preparatory process. CS doesn't need a mediator for developing some "IG middleware" under the umbrelle of ICANN and endorsed by it. It has to play its fundamental role as a partner on equal footing with govenrments, international institutions and private sector if the MSH basic principles -referred to in the Meeting title- are respected.
Best

Jean-Louis Fullsack