[governance] Re: [bestbits] Fwd: Re: [discuss] cgi.br release regarding Brazil Global MSM on Internet Governance

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Jan 12 11:10:45 EST 2014

Harking back to an old Aesop fable, king LOG to be replaced by king stork?

Essentially, if political jockeying for committee seats rather an constructive engagement becomes the order of the day, we end up with the politically best connected group running things, which doesn't sound quite ideal.

--srs (iPad)