Snapshots from ICANN HL Panel in London Re: [governance] [bestbits] press release about meeting of the high level panel

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Fri Jan 3 08:07:15 EST 2014

Dear Vlada

Thanks from me for this report too. Also thank you to some of the civil
society experts who were present who updated me on what happened.

I am gradually coming back to mail after spending some much needed time
with my family who have to put up with me neglecting them for most of
the year.

Good that the HP panel will produce a written document. I think that is
often the best mechanism in terms of civil society being able to get its
ideas into a process.  And the submissions from CS that went into the
CSTD process has a lot of very valuable content that can be drawn on.

Best to everyone for the new year.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692