[governance] IGF consultation Feb 2014 (Fwd: [IGFmaglist] February meeting date)

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Jan 3 05:22:28 EST 2014

Need to start thinking about contributions for the IGF open consultation, looks like the meeting will be held 19/20/21 February.  A few issues as a starting point to consider:

Thoughts on the Bali IGF:
- themes (which worked well, which to keep, to cut, to add?),
- changes in format for the main sessions (better, more needed?),
- workshop assessment and reduced number of workshops (could do with hearing from MAG members about this as they are considering more changes),
- remote access (recommend improvements),
- visa arrangements and other logistics (meeting will be in September, less time for everything.)

IGF and the April Brazil meeting: relationship (IGF as a means to carry work forward from Brazil?)

New MAG, when announced?  (people need to plan travel, visas, and accommodation: we need to know who are reps are)

Following message from Markus Kummer to the open MAG list <http://mail.intgovforum.org/pipermail/igfmaglist_intgovforum.org/2014-January/000610.html>

Adam

Begin forwarded message: