[bestbits] Re: [governance] Re: [CoNE-elist 632] Agenda EMC meeting

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 13:15:35 EST 2014

> It might be helpful is we had a discussion about how we will get from the
> first documents, that is the synthesis paper and contributions (available
> around March 15th I think), to documents we can take into the meeting on
> April 23rd. What kind of output would we like?  What's our goal?

Exactly. We need to discuss our goals and build strategy to achieve them.
In addition, we can certainly present inputs about how to build the draft
input document, how to put it online under public consultation before the
Meeting and how to better take advantage of our time during the conference.
We should push and offer suggestions for the implementation of join letter
on the deliberative processes for the meeting.
Marília