[governance] For a change an oped in the Hindu that advocates multistakeholderism rather than support for the CIRP

Chetan Khanna chetankhanna93 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 21:47:44 EST 2014

before you get in the technicalities. have to ask you one thing. in order
to solve the problems of India just building jobs is a guarantee of a
better livelihood? Or are we just beating about the bush as usual? Have we
seen the attrition rates? Rates of underemployment? So what are we driving
at?
The problem is with a sycophant culture we forget what is important and
what is not. Just a case in point do we not know the whole industry has
moved from an outdoor game to an angry bird. The question arises do the
youth know anything except playing the game?
Sometimes cans of worms just do need to be opened. How else are you going
to catch any fish at all?
-In a society which is 67% rural and 33% urban. Hah!

The rest of the questions i do not find worth answering. They are useless
and are only dismissive. I believe you urself do not what you are saying.

And for the benefit of all the mail-list readers would like you to read

http://cgcsblog.asc.upenn.edu/2014/02/14/is-the-internet-becoming-a-new-political-mantra-in-india/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CGCSMediaWire+%28The+Center+for+Global+Communication+Studies+%28CGCS%29%29