[governance] Re: [bestbits] RSVP - discussion of governance mechanisms (was Re: substantive proposals for Brazil summit - IG)

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Feb 9 01:02:54 EST 2014

please read this carefully. This is what multistakeholderism is all about

http://www.tni.org/article/not-everybodys-business

The WEF at Davos is its prototype, and it is certainly post-democratic..

Hope civil society  groups (the IG kind) wake up before it is too late,
and history questions its role in subverting democracy.

parminder