[governance] Final Message to the IGC as co-coordinator [Goodbye and Thanks]

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Thu Feb 6 10:32:38 EST 2014

Dear Sala

Thank you for your goodbye message (as coordinator). Under extremely
difficult circumstances you have done exceptionally well. I know that at
times this was really difficult and painful.. but you stuck it out!

I hope that one day you will look back at this as valuable experience...
not much fun, but useful :)

Thank you for your effort and commitment, your patience, and for always
doing your utmost to listen and read carefully, and to be fair when
dealing with conflict.

With much respect.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692