[governance] Final Message to the IGC as co-coordinator [Goodbye and Thanks]

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 05:26:30 EST 2014

Dear Sala,

Thank you very-very much for your incredible engagement, energy and wisdom!

We are trying to re-produce IGC scheme for our Russian-speaking Club of
Experts on Internet governance, and you are our best model of coordinator
(I don't want to under-appreciate other coordinators, but for me it was
extremely important to be in personal contact with Sala).

I am sure that you will play another very important role in IG process,
with even more success!

Best regards from Ukraine!

Oksana