[governance] Fwd: [cs-coord] Civil Society Speakers for IGF Closing Ceremony

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Aug 27 20:55:30 EDT 2014

agree, sort of - but Milton, having represented my day job in industry associations before, I can assure you that consensus plays just as large a role there.

There is a lot more cohesion though, mostly from a perception that everybody is on the same side and with shared interests, which this caucus sorely lacks from what I can see.

So yes, please do present your own positions. I find myself agreeing with them more often than not, these days :)

--srs (iPad)