[governance] Fwd: [cs-coord] Civil Society Speakers for IGF Closing Ceremony

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Aug 27 04:42:54 EDT 2014

Jean-Christophe Nothias [27/08/14 10:31 +0200]:
> "...opinions are, rightly, excluded..."
>That must reflect on your highly democratic conception of an open debate.
>To exclude rightly is usually part of the extreme right parties narrative.
>Weren't you a multistakeholder equal footing blabla model advocate?

Let us put it this way -

Personally, I am a centrist. I disagree with the extreme left just as much
as I do the extreme right.

In this case, I am a believer in a consensus, which in this case, forms a
bell curve from which the tail has, necessarily, to be excluded in order to
get a sense of what the vast majority of the group wants.