[governance] Fwd: [cs-coord] Civil Society Speakers for IGF Closing Ceremony

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Aug 27 04:04:59 EDT 2014

Jean-Christophe Nothias [27/08/14 09:57 +0200]:
>Milton, is it your intent to wrap-up your ideas or try to speak for all
>the different views expressed during the IGF? You show constantly so much
>disdain to others' ideas that I feel a bit concerned? Or shall we get some

Has IG Caucus ever reached a consensus in recent times on anything at all
substantative?

Or else, what you're demanding of Milton is practically impossible.

Even if the extremely fringe opinions are, rightly, excluded, there is a
very wide middle ground