[governance] Courtesy Visa for Turkey and funding

Benedek, Wolfgang (wolfgang.benedek@uni-graz.at) wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at
Thu Aug 14 05:20:05 EDT 2014

Just to inform that visas can be obtained at the airport for a fee of
about 20 Euro for certain nationals like myself.

So, this might be the easier solution.

But I do not know to which nationals this applies.

Best regards

Wolfgang Benedek