[governance] Courtesy Visa for Turkey and funding

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 21:52:16 EDT 2014

Hi

I asked the Turkish reps on the MAG list if there’d be courtesy visas as in previous years and they replied with the pick it up at a consulate/embassy solution.  I then asked if it would be possible to simply collect it upon arrival at the airport since getting to a consulate/embassy is not easy for everyone and they responded that one could pick it up at a consulate/embassy.  I took this to mean no it can’t be done, so unless we hear something else I wouldn’t advise simply assuming this will work.

Bill