[governance] Fwd: [IP] Google's Gmail Keyword Scanning Might Violate Wiretap Law, Judge Finds

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 18:35:10 EDT 2013

I think a lot of people are rather more anxious now than previously with the
"deal" that they signed up for with Gmail but the problem is to find
workable alternatives... Given their resources and monopolistic behanviour
(predatory pricing?) Gmail seem to have pushed most of the possible
althernative services out of the market (at least for the moment...