[governance] What the IETF is thinking about Prism these days..

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:45:08 EDT 2013

May be of interest to some.

I'm not a techie but my understanding is that techies take from below that
no obvious technical solution to PRISM is feasible!

             Title           : Prismatic Reflections

               Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter

               Filename        :
draft-carpenter-prismatic-reflections-00.txt

               Pages           : 9

               Date            : 2013-09-19

Abstract:

   Recent public disclosure of allegedly pervasive surveillance of

   Internet traffic has led to calls for action by the IETF.  This draft

   exists solely to collect together a number of possible actions that

   were mentioned in a vigorous discussion on the IETF mailing list.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-prismatic-reflections

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-prismatic-reflections-00