[governance] UPDATE Re: 2nd FORMAL CONSENSUS CALL Re: Letter to Pres. Rousseff

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:57:18 EDT 2013

Hi Norbert,

Given the time constraints, i have endorsed in person. Should others feel that this is something the IGC can have rough consensus on, they should say, "aye" or if they disagree, they can say "nay".

 I say "yay"

Kind Regards,
Sala

P.S once it has been sent to the President, I will send the link to our Embassy in Brazil as well as the Foreign Affairs office in Fiji. I would recommend that others do the same with a covering letter to their Embassies or Consulates in Brazil.

Sent from my iPad