[governance] UPDATE Re: 2nd FORMAL CONSENSUS CALL Re: Letter to Pres. Rousseff

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Thu Sep 26 14:12:56 EDT 2013

[with IGC coordinator hat on]

In view of recent discussion on the deadline-related matters, the
deadline for any objections to IGC co-signing this letter can
unfortunately not reasonably be extended  beyond TODAY 21.00 BRT
(Brasília time), which is midnight UTC.

The IGC mailing list currently has very high delays in resending
messages to at least some subscribers including myself. The server has
no obvisous reason for being so slow, i.e. it's not unreasonably busy or
anything, and there don't seem to be any obvious network problems
between the IGC serbe and my own mailserver either. I'm going to try a
reboot after this posting has gone through.

Therefore I request that you Cc: me explicitly on any posting related
to this decision process. That will in particular ensure that any
objections will reach me in a timely manner regardless of how slow our
mailing list server may be.

Greetings,
Norbert