DMP} Re: [Final draft for final comments] Letter to Pres. Rousseff Re: [bestbits] [governance] Dilma Rousseff's speech at UN

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:40:46 EDT 2013

Amazing, from the time I was finally able to fall asleep (I'm still jet
lagged) at 3.00 am to when I just now woke up (8 am) a major controversy
arose and was amicably resolved 50 messages later :) (and reverting to a
compromise position to which I had the pleasure of contributing some 8 or so
hours earlier. :)

And I'm delighted to be able to endorse (and circulate to the Community
Informatics community for endorsement) this revised version which includes,
as I think appropriate an endorsement of the Brazil MS experience (and
practice) as a potential model for broader national and global application.

For those unfamiliar with the specifics of the model perhaps it would be
useful if someone from CGI could point us to some documents which elaborate
on it and its history or provide us with a usable summary and description.