[governance] DMP} Re: [Final draft for final comments] Letter to Pres. Rousseff

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Thu Sep 26 08:20:03 EDT 2013

[with IGC coordinator hat on]

If I'm reading this right, this discussion seems to have arrived at
what may be a consensus text. Congratulations!

I'd like to request that as soon as the draft text is believed to
have stabilized, one of the drafters post a complete copy of the text,
as the basis for a formal IGC consensus call.

Greetings,
Norbert