[governance] Dilma Rousseff's speech at UN

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Sep 25 05:56:23 EDT 2013

This is one of those rare occasions where I agree with Parminder.

In any case, whether this is due to a translation gap or a mildly imperfect
use of terminology, or something more nuanced and suggesting a "governments
only, with civ soc / business in a consultative capacity if at all" formula
is something that remains to be seen from the policies that Brazil
implements in this space.

--srs

parminder [25/09/13 14:39 +0530]: