[governance] Re: Who is Civil Society?

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Wed Sep 18 18:40:56 EDT 2013

Yes, Daniel. I do think you're right.
I mentionned this only to keep in mind some everyday realities...

By the way, did you see that marvellous quotation from Vinton Cerf
yesterday on the Internet policy list of ISOC?

"/NSA was involved in the early development of the TCP/IP protocols and
contributed in a number of positive ways towards improved security./"
He wrote that very seriously, without any humourous bit.

Great, isn't it?

Perhaps a European mind seeks to separate different interests. At the
contrary sometimes, US minds seem to tightly mix all interests into an
only one.
Don't you feel someting like that?

@+, kind regards, Dom