Who is Civil Society?/ Re: [governance] stakeholder categories (was Re: NSA sabotage of Internet security standards...)

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Sep 18 16:38:01 EDT 2013

At 22:17 18/09/2013, Ian Peter wrote:
>Multistakeholder governance? Sorry, it makes no sense to me, and is
>greatly open to manipulation and domination by the powerful.

Ian,
This is fully correct. And this is what pays the T&Ls. This is why
you/we have to become powerful your/ourself. There are different ways
of becoming powerful but all them ressort to make your/ourself
necessary or feared. You/we will never achieve this is just
complaining or chatting as Civil Society only does. What is the
impact on the other stakeholders if they just to ignore us?
jfc