[governance] NSA sabotage of Internet security standards

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Sep 16 21:20:03 EDT 2013

This is a bit of a contradiction

1. You +1 norbert saying that international civil society should not participate in this process

and

2. You hope that untainted top US cryptographers follow their UK colleagues.  If the UK colleagues are expected not to participate in this process ..

As it is, cryptographers from the USA are very active on this - and not all of them are NSA stooges, strange as it may sound in the paranoia laden atmosphere here.

--srs (iPad)