[governance] The Gilder Friday Letter #Net Neutrality

Sonigitu Ekpe soekpe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 12:47:24 EDT 2013

Level of knowledge in Africa is totally underutilized; It becomes almost
impossible for them to initial development.

Africans totally depend on outsiders to grow. The businessman is after
profit and Africans are just there to consume all without thinking of
tomorrow and the impact of their development.

Bob Marley had cautioned Africans to unite if they must solve the
challenges before them.

Sonigitu Ekpe Aji :-@ SEA

"Life becomes more meaningful; when we think of others, positively."

+234 8027510179