[governance] Australian IGF

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Thu Sep 5 02:27:04 EDT 2013

Hi Angela,

I'm presently trying to arrange my trip to Indonesia so I could
visit auIGF as well, and if I manage it, I might be interested
in participating in your workshop. Admittedly I know very little
about the situation in Australia, but perhaps I could bring some
outside perspective to the discussion.

--
Tapani Tarvainen