[governance] CS strategic objectives in Internet governance

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Oct 31 05:52:01 EDT 2013

Hi Norbert,

This is a good idea, but, first what do we know about the objectives of the Brazilian government, have they stated what there goals are?  Is there agreement on what the intent of the Summit is?  Or is it a complete blank slate.

Before Bali we had a very brief statement from Brazil, I think in the form of a news article, and short video of Fadi Chehade talking about an idea for a summit.  What do we believe we know now after a week of various meetings and statements in Bali?

Thanks,

Adam