[governance] Draft IGC Meeting Minutes

Youn Jung Park yjpark21 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 08:00:46 EDT 2013

> Andrea, we are all so worried...hope you are okay.

Hope you better soon as well.

> Agree with all your comments.
>
> YJ please forgive me for forgetting to add you..will add your name

No problem!

Cheers,
YJ

> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Sonigitu Ekpe <soekpe at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Andrea,
>>
>> Wishing you of fast recovery.
>>
>> From time to time misunderstanding occur, the maturity in handling it
matters.

>> All will be ok and IGC will grow strong once we bring in understanding
of the Crisis.

>> Sonigitu Ekpe
>>
>> Mobile +234 805 0232 469    Office + 234 802 751 0179
>>  "LIFE is all about love and thanksgiving"
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian <
suresh at hserus.net> wrote:

>>> I hope you are ok? And agree on the need for unity
>>>
>>> --srs (iPad)

a car on Saturday - must have been destiny :) but I just want to share how
sad I am to read that "Emotions were high which resulted in some walking
out of the meeting."

that this moment in the history of the Internet needs a strong and
(critically) constructive civil society.

advise whether I missed anyone's name out or if they would like to add to
the draft minutes. I will formalize the minutes as soon as everyone is okay
with them.

Keep it in mind.